The A99 features the Solarcon Twin Ring Adjust-A-Match tuning making it possible to tune the input to the antenna and obtain the optimum S.W.R. over a range of frequencies. Raising the rings raises the frequency and lowering the rings lowers the frequency.
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Antenna CB Base
• Whip Fiberglass
• Total Length 550 cm
• Max Power 2000W
• Connector: UHF-Female
-Operates 10 thru 17 Meters with Turner.
-Covers far above and below the traditional C.B. Channels for export, commercial and 10 meter ham band use, input 2000 watts P.E.P.
-The A99 is a half wave over a quarter wave variable mutual transductance tuned antenna
-Comes in three sections, Easy to assemble
-Entire antenna radiates - 9.9 DBI Gain
-Each antenna individually tested
-Meets U.S. Government CPSC shocks hazard standards. Protects up to 14,500 volts
-Lightning protected, D.C. grounded. No lightning arrestor or static discharge unit is needed.
-Overall height once assembled 17.5 feet
1) Connector at bottom section: When measuring with a multi-meter on the UHF-Female (PL-259) between conductor and ground a short cut will be measured.
The reason for this is the special design of the A99 and is total different from most 'regular' antennas.
The same measuring result when checking only the bottom section or all sections installed.
2) Mid section: When measuring with a mult-meter between the top and the bottom of the mid section there will be continuity shown.
3) Remark: In Max2000 there is a capacitor in the mid section because it is a 5/8 wave antenna, but there is No capacitor in the mid section of the A99 as this is a 1/2 wave antenna.
4) Color: There is always a small difference in color between bottom section and mid/top section. Reason is a difference in production ot these sections.
Solarcon Antron A99
- Brand: SOLARCON
- Product Code: Solarcon Antron A99
- Availability: 2-4 Days
- Ex Tax: €78.47
Tags: Solarcon Antron A99