The M-70 utilizes a directional condenser microphone element which is specially tuned the frequency response to create clear and crisp
audio for radio communication. The PTT uses three Air-Cylinder tubes similar to the Reference Microphone M-1 to provide a solid and
smooth extended operation. A simple one-touch PTT keylock button is placed just above the PTT key for those long rag chews.
Built-in Low-Cut filter allows to shape the low frequency response (cut off at 340Hz, -6dB/octave). ON/ OFF is selectable by a sliding
switch located on the bottom of the microphone. An isolation transformer is integrated in the circuit board to enhance the audio quality.
The M-70 is compatible with all YAESU HF transceivers equipped with round 8-pin microphone connector or 8-pin modular microphone
connector. We believe that this Microphone will have a positive impact on your YAESU HF transceivers business.
• Microphone Cable (Round 8-pin to 8-pin modular jack)
• Operating Manual
• Microphone Type: Codenser microphone
• Supply Voltage: DC5.0 V ±10 %
• Frequency Response: 30 - 17000Hz
• Sensitivity: - 60 dB（ 1kHz 0 dB=1V/1Pa）
• Microphone Impedance: 600 Ohms
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.17" x 6.69" x 4.98" (W106 x H170 x D126.5 mm) H: (Maximum with microphone flat)
• Weight: 15.87oz ( 450 g) w/o cable
• FTDX101 series FTDX10
• FTDX9000 series FTDX5000 series
• FTDX3000D FTDX1200
• FT-991/A FT-891
• FT-450/D FT-857/D, FT-818ND, FT-817/ND
• FT-2000/D FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP MARK-V
• FT-950, FT-920, FT-900, FT990* FT-897/D, FT-847
• FT-1000* FT-850* FT-840* FT-747*
*Require the optional Power Supply Kit
Yaesu M-70 Desktop Microphone.
- Brand: Yaesu
- Product Code: Yaesu M-70 Desktop Microphone.
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: €114.88